Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Forbidden Knowledge

Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger
    Number of posts : 80
    Hobbies : Biking, skating, swimming, track, basketball, trecking
    Humor : I'm sweet, nice, have a good sence of humor. Funny when I put my mind to it and loyal to a flaut
    My Mood : Forbidden Knowledge Ml7610
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2920000
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Forbidden Knowledge Empty Forbidden Knowledge

Post by Sakura's_Hope Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:46 pm

A stead fast chill descended apon the area. Darkness took hold of the land. A sense of quiet intertwined into this reality. Leaving only a teardrop to be heard in its wake. “ That’s when I knew.” The young Kunoichi stood in the parallel darkness. Through all the grief she had been through in her short life. Never once had this young ninja shed a single tear for anything she had ever lost until…this moment. “ Your dead…and I couldn’t save you.” She lowered her down letting the shame over take her.

Five days earlier…

“ You can’t mean it!” Sana glared at her protector. She could hardly believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. Sana never thought Itachi could be such a fool…but here he was standing before her sprouting complete insanity. “ You will not face Sasuke! As a matter of fact I forbid it. There was no way in hell she was letting him go through with this. He could be killed or worse Itachi could lose his sight for good.
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat
    Number of posts : 62
    Hobbies : collecting, studying, walking,
    Humor : Moody , lonley type , a bit of a hurmit at times
    Favorite Color : Black
    World Account : 2878500
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

Forbidden Knowledge Empty Re: Forbidden Knowledge

Post by IceKing-J Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Riken listen intently to the conversation between the two. He knew it was not usual for Sana to confront her Itachi in such a way. She had always been a daring child. Never one to think about the consquence of her action. Which was why now she was under constant watch by either he or one of Itachi’s rogue ninja.

Though Riken couldn’t blame Sana this time around. No. For once he had to admit. The little Kunoichi was right. If Itachi did face his little brother in the state he was in now. He would surely would die.

Riken sighed with the way thing were headed in this conversation. Sana would either take Itachi down by force or….Riken didn’t want to think about the other. Either one would not be pretty.
    Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger
    Humor : I'm sweet, nice, have a good sence of humor. Funny when I put my mind to it and loyal to a flaut

Post by Sakura's_Hope Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:22 pm

In the end she had let him go. She watched as the one constant force in her life walked out that door. And Sana was pretty sure he was never coming back. She watched him as walked out into the distant. Disappearing as if he had never been there at all. The agony, the pain in her heart was so painful. For any other regular person it would have been too much. But Sana was not just any person. No she was the all seeing ninja and she had just seen her guardian’s death before her very eyes.

" Riken!" Sana looked toward the shadow. She had known he was there. Sensed him from the very beginning. "You can stop ease dropping I know your there."
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat

Post by IceKing-J Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:26 pm

He smiled. "Nothing gets past you little one." Riken smiled apon seeing the glare on Sana’s face. She never did like that nickname he had given her.
    Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger

Post by Sakura's_Hope Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:16 am

Sana thought it was best to ignore Riken pathetic joke. To give into it would give her other guardian the satisfaction he was looking for. Besides Sana had more pressing matters to deal with. She turned away from Riken looking out into the distant were Itachi had… disappeared.
    Senna~*
    Senna~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Leo Buffalo
    Number of posts : 11
    World Account : 2844500
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Senna~* Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:08 pm

They were at it again Sakae watched the pair from afar. It was always the same. Sana always calling out lady Sana and being Riken could not help but rise to the occasion. Secretlly Sakae could not help but think that the two enjoyed square off with each other. Matter of fact if Sakae was a nosiey person ( witch she was not.). She would have thought that Riken might have a little crush on Lady Sana. She winced looking at the glare her lady was throwing his way. Then again maybe the attaction was one sided.
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat

Post by IceKing-J Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Riken sighed. How could he have forgotten Sana’s sensitive feelings? Especially when it came to Itachi. He rubbed his temple. "Darn how am I to fix this?" He thought. He looked at Sana once more. Riken realized he couldn’t. From the way she was standing and the stillness of her posture. Told Riken one thing, Sana was in trance and when the all-seeing ninja was in a trance. It was best not to interrupt.

Riken shuddered thinking about the last time a stupid shinobi had thought to claim her attention when she was in a daze. He shook his head. Kazu would never be right again. Even today Riken was not sure what the low level ninja had seen but what ever it was. He was sure he never wanted to experience it himself.

He turned looking up to see Sakae hiding the shadow he had once inhabited. Rkien smiled. Remembering one of the sayings they had when ever Sana was around. If Sana was around Sakae was not far behind.
    Senna~*
    Senna~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Leo Buffalo

Post by Senna~* Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Sakae jumped down from shadows. She stood smiling into Rikens eyes. "In another one of her trances I see." She looked at her lady. Her gaze soon giving away to worry. For a moment Sakae felt sorry for Sana. It wasn’t far that such a vibrant girl had to carry such a burden on her shoulders. And now it was only going to get worse with Itachi gone. Even more so if he was killed in this battle. Sakae didn’t want to even think about the possiblity of that happen.

She sighed turning her attention back to Riken.
    Yuna's~Love
    Yuna's~Love
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Goat
    Number of posts : 54
    Hobbies : Party, Hang out, Sports, Gaming, Reading, Poetry,
    Humor : I'm a true guardian angel
    My Mood : Forbidden Knowledge Ml6510
    World Account : 2866500
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by Yuna's~Love Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Tsunade, the fifth Hokage of Konohagakure, sat at her desk over looking some very important documents. In the three in and half years since she had taken the position Tsunade still could not see what good paper work ever did for the village. Truth be told Tsunade had always thought actions spoken louder then words. Paper work, paper work, paper work! Was not the best way to go about it. What the fifth hokage would not give to be able to go on a mission instead of being stuff away in this over pack office filing out paper work.

She groaned as she picked up another filed from the pile. She opened it getting herself ready for the next boring report. But what the fifth saw inside the portfolio was far boring. "Shizune get in her this instant!"
    Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger

Post by Sakura's_Hope Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:15 pm

True to their word Sana was indeed having another one of her visions and this one was no less frightening then the last. She stood there watching almost as if she was there at the battle herself. “ Itachi.” She whispered but Sana knew he couldn’t hear her. “ One of the major down falls of seeing into the future.” She thought. Not that Sana thought it was fair.

No to her the visions she received were more of a curse then a blessing. One she wished had never been born with. One that even her own parents had tried to kill her for having. Her fist tightened at the thought of the pair. Sana was not a vengeful person but she would not be any less human if she did not say that she was glad that both her birth parents were now dead.

She sighed watching the scene before her, knowing that her place was only standby and watch. Sana prayed that her long time guardian survived this last battle. She prayed that she would not be left alone in this disgusting, filthy world. “ Itachi…”
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat
    Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : running, play video games, sports
    Humor : Down to earth kinda guy
    My Mood : Forbidden Knowledge Ml6410
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2940500
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by Zangetsu Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:01 am

Kakashi Hatake stood at the training area peering down at that tablet of hero’s. He did this every morning. Paying his respects to his fallen comrades. Some more then others but today was not for his dearest friend. No today he paid his respects to a little girl who was lost to forever more. Even now Kakashi could not believe that it had been seven years to this day that he had lost her. Seven years today he remembered that he Kakashi Hatake had not been able to save girl who had been given to him as his fiancée. He kneeled down placing the solid red rose in honor of her memory.
    Yuna's~Love
    Yuna's~Love
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Goat

Post by Yuna's~Love Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Ten minutes later Tsunade was still reeling from the information she had read in the portfolio. Even now as she read over the words once more, the knowledge was still having a bit trouble sinking into her skull. Sana was alive. The fifth Hokage couldn’t believe it. The little girl the leaf village had once known as the all seeing ninja was indeed alive. Whether she was well remand to be seen. Tsunade closed her eye relishing in this knowledge. Letting the spark of hope she had left shine a little brighter. "It’s time to bring her home."
    Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger

Post by Sakura's_Hope Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:11 am

She couldn’t take it any more. She had to shut her mind. Had to get the vivid images out of her head. There was nothing she could do. Any moment now Itachi would be facing Sasuke and he would die. “Fate was fate.” She whispered. A lesson she had learned all to well as a child. Sana knew that she may have vision of the future but that did not mean she had the power to control. Destiny was destiny & fate was fate. And no matter how hard you tried to change it. The end result was always the same. She sighed as her vision gave way to black hole she called her mind.

Even as she stood there wanting to let the tears course down her eyes. Another realization hit Sana that she had no time for that. With Itachi’s death soon at hand thing were finally setting into motion. "Sakae! Riken!"She turn giving the pair isolated stare. "We have work to do."
    Senna~*
    Senna~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Leo Buffalo

Post by Senna~* Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:23 am

Startled to see her ladyship out of the trance. Sakae nodded to Sana as her only response.
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat

Post by IceKing-J Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:30 am

"Right." Riken smiled. A little action sounded fun. "Where are we headed?" His bloodthirsty grin becoming just a little bit more pronounce.
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat

Post by Zangetsu Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:08 am

"Kakashi…………!" The silver haired ninja turned from the platform to see Shizune dashing towards him. “ Is there something you need?” Kakashi asked.

“ Lady Hokage wishes to see you in her office.”

Kakashi sighed inwardly. "Probaly another mission." He thought. " Alright Shizune tell the fifth I will be there in a moment." He watched as the young Jonin bowed disappearing into the wind. Kakashi turned back to look the rose one last time. Then he turned away heading towards the Hokage’s office.
    Yuna's~Love
    Yuna's~Love
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Goat

Post by Yuna's~Love Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Tsunade barely registered Kakashi’s presences as he came inside her office. The paper work in her had seemed way more important at the moment. The fifth most likely would have went on ignoring the copycat ninja had her assistant Shizune not alert her to his waiting presence.

"My lady?" Shizune whispered softly.

"Yes Shizune what is it?"

"Umm…Kakashi Hatake is here as you requested."

The fifth looked up to see Kakashi stand before her desk waiting patiently for his orders. Tsunade did not have the modesty to blush. She just looked at Kakashi and smiled. "Good you’re finally here."
    Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger

Post by Sakura's_Hope Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:15 am

IceKing-J wrote:"Right." Riken smiled. A little action sounded fun. "Where are we headed?" His bloodthirsty grin becoming just a little bit more pronounce.

"Where are we headed?"

Sana looked at the Riken for a moment. She knew she could answer his question. Giving him the answer he was searching for. But how could she tell her loyal companions that she had no idea where they were headed her self. Even now as she struggled to shut out the plaguing images from her mind. The answer remanded the same as before. She had to leave. She had to finish what Itachi started. The young kunoichi smiled as she stared into the face of Riken. “ Where going Hawk hunting of course.” She turned heading out to the manor door.
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat

Post by Zangetsu Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:19 am

Kakashi groan. "Someone’s not having a senor moment." He thought. "Yes my lady I’m here as you requested. What new mission do you have for squad 7?"
    Yuna's~Love
    Yuna's~Love
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Goat

Post by Yuna's~Love Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:25 am

"Not a mission for your squad Kakashi." The fifth shook her head. "A mission for you." Tsunade pulled the slip of paper from her folder. Handing it to Kakashi.
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat

Post by Zangetsu Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:17 pm

"A solo mission?" Kakashi eyebrow raised slightly wondering what could be so important that he need to sent out on a mission alone. He soon had his answer a he looked over the paper the fifth had given him. "Is this true?" He lifted his head staring suspiciously at Tsunade.
    Yuna's~Love
    Yuna's~Love
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Goat

Post by Yuna's~Love Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Tsunade gave nothing away. "Yes it is true."
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat

Post by Zangetsu Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:39 pm

The copy ninja couldn’t believe it. Sana was alive. This whole time she had been alive. The little girl he had known in his teens had survived. She wasn’t dead. He hadn’t failed her. And he would not fail her. He may not have been able to keep his comrads safe. But once he found his little fiancee. Kakashi vowed nothing would stop him from protecting her. "When do I leave?"
    Yuna's~Love
    Yuna's~Love
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Goat

Post by Yuna's~Love Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Tsunade smiled. "Right away." She handed over the portfilo sending Kakashi on his merry way. Shizune couldn’t help notice as she watched the lady hokage. But if fhe did no better she would have thought Lady Tsunade was enjoying this.
    Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger

Post by Sakura's_Hope Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 pm

They had been travel for more then a couple hours. When they reach a small town on the coast. Far from being tired. The still decieded to take a break for lunch at one of the small gourment resturants in the village. The owner was kind and even a little happy to see a group of shinobi wandering inside his little shop. But Sana couldn’t shake this strange feeling that there was more to this village the what they were seeing on the suface. She looked at her companions though narrow eyes. Her facial expression told all they need to know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content