Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Future Ally Grimjow ?

+~StarPrincess
    +~StarPrincess
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Dragon
    Number of posts : 19
    Hobbies : Candy, Swimmin, Surfing, Games, Video, Movies, Running, Music
    Humor : I'm a pretty desent human being
    My Mood : Future Ally Grimjow ? Ml9210
    Favorite Color : Purple
    World Account : 2841500
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Future Ally Grimjow ? Empty Future Ally Grimjow ?

Post by +~StarPrincess Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:16 pm

People are talking about who they think is going to save Ichigo. After the latest chapter, he needs someone to intervene ASAP or he'll die. Weather it be Hichigo, a captain in Hueco Mundo, Uryu, Orihime, OR....Grimmjow.

He hasn't been confirmed dead, and you know what? I think (hope really) he'll be back as Ichigo's ally.

Maybe it was just the anime, but when Ichigo was cutting his Desgarrón, he seemed to show some remorse or regret. Ichigo protected him from Nnoitra, he already respects him as a fighter and if he is alive, he owes Ichigo. He had Orihime save him once for the sake of fighting him, he could still be bitter and save him now from Ulquiorra.

Eventually he'll become his comrade (maybe) and fight against Aizen. Didn't he want to be king or something? He never could have done that with Aizen around, he can join Ichigo to one day rule Hueco Mundo. Also, I'm probably the only one, but I think TK plans on putting someone of every species in Ichigo's immediate group. Ichigo being the Vizard, Kon the mod soul, Uryu the Quincy, Chad the human, Renji & Rukia the Soul Reapers, and (possibly) Grimmjow the Arrancar/Hollow of the gang.
    Yuffiegirl14
    Yuffiegirl14
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Pig
    Number of posts : 21
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2919750
    Registration date : 2008-04-25

Future Ally Grimjow ? Empty Re: Future Ally Grimjow ?

Post by Yuffiegirl14 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:23 pm

I hardly think Grimjow would be anyones allie. He's way to cocky and arrogant. And teamwork is so not his middle name. In the end he will most like be killed by Ichigo casue he still wants to be the one to kill him.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:43 pm