Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
##waffles##
cool
Runningluv
Ichigos#1fan
Rain_of _Chaos1041
9 posters

Final Fantasy VII : Holy

Rain_of _Chaos1041
    Rain_of _Chaos1041
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Sagittarius Rooster
    Number of posts : 47
    Hobbies : I'm into sports, Video games, Chilling out with friends, dating hot chicks & eating pizza
    Humor : I'm a okay person but I have my moments
    My Mood : Final Fantasy VII : Holy Ml11010
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2887500
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Final Fantasy VII : Holy Empty Final Fantasy VII : Holy

Post by Rain_of _Chaos1041 Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:14 am

Plot

The life stream
    That's what we call the river of life that circles our planet
    Giving life to our world
    and everything in it.
    The Shrina electric power company
    has discovered a way to use
    the life stream as and energy source
    Because of Shrina's energy
    The people are able to live comfortable lives
    But isn't that because were taking from the planets life.
    A lot of people think so
    AVALANCHE
    A group of mercenries who have band together to stop Shrina
    from harvest anymore of the planets power
    Shinra company knows this and
    are using their power to stop anyone
    who gets in their way
    by creating special group of warriors called
    SOLDIER
    And all the soldiers have Jenova cells placed inside them
    What is Jenova you ask?
    Jenova was once calamity that tried to destroy the planet a
    very long time ago
    Anyway there is one soldier name Sephiroth
    who was better then all the rest
    He once fought along Shinra's side
    or so they think
    What his motives are. No one knows
    Our only hope now is some how some way
    AVALANCHE
    will free us.

Rules

1: The main hero character’s bio must be done by me. So that the story may progress easier.
    2: The hero can be a girl or a boy (doesn’t really matter to me).
    3: Other heroic characters must have a background that relate to the story (But you can do it later. It jus t has to be done.
    4: We only need 3 to 4 people to start
    5: I will play the villain to make it easier but if there is someone who wishes to do it the can (Also that is the only time you can have two characters.)
    6: You can make up characters but they must fit in to the story. You
    7: Original member of the cast of the game are available. (I will post a list) But you do not have to be them

Orignal Charaters

Cloud Strife - A self-proclaimed ex-SOLDIER-turned mercenary employed by AVALANCHE. Initially, Cloud is confused and conflicted with an occasionally arrogant attitude and a cool disposition, until a traumatic experience in the lifestream helps him discover lost memories of his true self. He wears a purple/dark blue SOLDIER uniform and is distinguished by his glowing blue eyes (a sign of having been exposed to a large amount of mako). He has spiky blond hair. He wields an over-sized sword in combat.

Tifa Lockhart - She is a childhood friend of Cloud and a skilled martial artist. She is one of the lead members of AVALANCHE and convinces Cloud to join them in their rebellion against Shinra. She has long black hair tied back in a loose pony-tail and reddish-brown eyes. She has deep, unrequited feelings for the main hero, Cloud, due to a promise made by the two of them as children. In the original game Tifa journeys with Cloud and the rest of AVALANCHE across the world to fight Shinra and save the world from Sephiroth. As the journey progresses Tifa appears more and more attracted to Cloud- when he has a mental breakdown she stays with him and helps him through it. It is here the player learns of Tifa and Cloud's childhood and the events surrounding the burning of Tifa's hometown.

Aerith Gainborough - Ifalna, Aerith's biological mother and wife of Professor Gast, is sick and dying near the train station in the slums. How Ifalna is sick is not explained, but it is assumed as a result of Shinra experiments. Ifalna meets Elmyra Gainsborough and asks her to take care of Aerith, which she does. Flashbacks in Final Fantasy VII reveal that Ifalna was the last pure Cetra. Professor Gast, while originally hired by Shinra to interview Ifalna about her heritage, instead grew to love her and together they settled down in Icicle Village and cut contact with Shinra. Soon after Aerith was born, Shinra invaded Ifalna and Professor Gast's house, executed Professor Gast, and kidnapped Ifalna and Aerith. They held them as captive research subjects for 7 years. Ifalna, although weak, eventually managed to break free and deliver Aerith to Elmyra at the train station right before dying.

Barret Wallace - Barret starts out as the leader of the paramilitary organization known as AVALANCHE. He is opposed to the use of Shinra’s mako technology, which he believes to be killing the planet. After the group disbands, Barret chooses to continue his mission to save the planet by joining with Cloud in the battle against Sephiroth. As the game proceeds, Barret maintains his hate for Shinra and what it is doing to the planet, but he also begins to regret his actions as the leader of AVALANCHE and mourns the loss of its members in Midgar. Following the defeat of Sephiroth, Barret travels the world aiming to rebuild the planet's infrastructure and find new power sources to replace Mako,

Cid Highwind – He is thirty-two years old and the most uncouth of the protagonists, constantly swearing, losing his temper and chain-smoking cigarettes. Despite this rough appearance, he has a good heart. Shinra's airship maintenance crew considers him a legend and were easily convinced to mutiny in stealing the Highwind for him.

Yuffie Kisaragi - A self-proclaimed "Materia Hunter" who joins the party hoping to steal their Materia, with the intention of restoring her country, Wutai, to its former glory. Although a skillful ninja, Yuffie is prone to sea and air sickness and shows signs of kleptomania. She has grey eyes and black hair which is always tied back.

Rufus Shinra - Rufus is depicted as callous, cold-hearted and ruthless. His views on how Shinra should conduct its rule over the world — through fear and intimidation rather than money — were considered dangerous by his father, and great care was taken to prevent them from influencing the company's inner workings

Vincent Valentine - is a dark, brooding, and sardonic man whose heart has been numbed by a tragic love. He loved Lucrecia Crescent, who saved him after he was shot by Hojo

Turks

The Turks - are a group that perform covert operations on behalf of Shinra, including espionage, kidnappings and assassinations. They also scout for potential candidates for Shinra's elite military unit, SOLDIER, and serve as bodyguards for the Shinra executives. The group's full name is the Department of Administrative Research.

Elena - she a junior member of the Turks, and the only female member. She is a young woman with short, blonde

Reno - is a prominent member of the Turks, ranking directly below Tseng. He sports a lanky physique, and unkempt red hair terminating in a long ponytail. He wears the Turks uniform but with his jacket unzipped and his shirt untucked and open-necked without a tie. He uses a retractable, metallic stun baton called an Electro-Mag Rod, as a weapon. He is characterized as cocky, cynical, and somewhat lazy, but is highly skilled and takes pride in his work. Reno also has a penchant for gossiping and is a competent helicopter pilot.

Rude – Another member of turks

Tseng - is the stern but polite and calm leader of the Turks. He has long, black hair and what appears to be a tilak in the middle of his forehead. Though he is young, he has been an active member of the Turks for more than 10 years.

SOLDIER

Sephiroth - Sephiroth is known to be the most powerful member of SOLDIER ever, and rose to a prominent rank at an early age. After a traumatic incident he left SOLDIER and indeed civilization altogether with plans

Zack Fair – ( Not avalible yet) Zack was born in the town of Gongaga, where he lived until he left to join Shinra's militant force SOLDIER. What lies behide his orijins we do ot know. Zack met Aerith seven years before evrything begain, and became her first crush.

Jenova

Jenova is indicated to be an extraterrestrial lifeform, composed of strange cells that carry her will and power even when separated. A calamity that tried to destory the planet.

Metaphysics

Lifestream - Housed below the Planet's surface, the Lifestream is considered the lifeblood and very spirit of the Planet. This river of green ethereal energy (called "Spirit Energy") is characterized as a swell of souls of those who have lived and died in the past.

Mako - Whereas Spirit Energy in its raw form is ethereal, mako is a liquid, taking this form after settling at the surface of the Planet and condensing. The terms Mako Energy ( Makō Enerugī, Magic Light Energy) and "Spirit Energy" are often used interchangeably due to one being a derivative of the other,

Materia - are small spheres of crystallized spiritual energy used in the magic system. These spheres allow their users to cast various magic spells and use special abilities. Materia is created from crystallized mako, either naturally or artificially, although finding a natural source of materia is extremely rare

Black Materia - is utilized to cast the spell Meteor, the Ultimate Destructive Magic

White Materia - casts the spell called Holy which can protect the Planet, and is the antithesis of the Black Materia. Where Meteor is the Ultimate Destructive Magic, Holy is the pinnacle of defensive magic, at least so far as regarding the Planet

Mako as an energy source

Mako is the most common source of electrical power on the planet in the present day. With the various fossil fuels (oil, coal, etc.) becoming obsolete. The process of generating energy via mako was pioneered — and monopolized — by the Shinra Electric Power Company. Those who research the "Study of Planet Life", a philosophy that regards the Planet as a living entity and seeks to understand it, consider Mako extraction and its usage to be environmentally unfriendly. Despite this, few openly oppose Shinra, as their control over the world is absolute.

Mako poisoning

Exposure to mako in its concentrated form can be dangerous to humans and typically results in a psychological disorder known as mako poisoning. The cause is a surge of memories flooding one's mind to the extent that they can no longer perceive their own place amongst the knowledge that has entered their brains.Mako poisoning can be averted by minimal exposure to mako and/or by having strong mental composure during mako exposure. The main character of Final Fantasy VII, Cloud Strife, experienced mako poisoning at least twice.

AVALANCHE

If you are a part of avalanche then you only are a mercenary.

SOLDIER RANK

Fist class

Second class

Third class

Grunt

Name:

Town:

Weapon:

AVALANCHE /SOLDIER: ( Your in avalanche the write merc if you a solider write
    rank and if your character was and ex soldier and then joined avalanche then write both but separate them.

Bio:

Pic:
    Ichigos#1fan
    Ichigos#1fan
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Pisces Monkey
    Number of posts : 178
    Hobbies : Skating, biking, swimming,
    Humor : Happy, chipper, cute, nice, moody, all of the above
    World Account : 2940500
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Final Fantasy VII : Holy Empty Re: Final Fantasy VII : Holy

Post by Ichigos#1fan Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:12 pm

I call Tifa!

Will create my bio in a little while.
    Runningluv
    Runningluv
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Leo Rooster
    Number of posts : 32
    Hobbies : Shopping, reading, sports, school, clubing, dancing
    Humor : Just your typical girl, doing her thing
    My Mood : Final Fantasy VII : Holy Ml8410
    World Account : 2868500
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by Runningluv Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:42 am

Oh can I be Aerith.
    Ichigos#1fan
    Ichigos#1fan
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Pisces Monkey
    Number of posts : 178
    Hobbies : Skating, biking, swimming,
    Humor : Happy, chipper, cute, nice, moody, all of the above

Post by Ichigos#1fan Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 am

Name: Tifa Lockhart

Town: …

Weapon: Fist

AVALANCHE /SOLDIER: Avalanche

Bio:
    She is a childhood friend of Cloud and a skilled martial artist. She is one of the lead members of AVALANCHE and convinces Cloud to join them in their rebellion against Shinra. She has long black hair tied back in a loose pony-tail and reddish-brown eyes. She has deep, unrequited feelings for the main hero, Cloud, due to a promise made by the two of them as children. In the original game Tifa journeys with Cloud and the rest of AVALANCHE across the world to fight Shinra and save the world from Sephiroth. As the journey progresses Tifa appears more and more attracted to Cloud- when he has a mental breakdown she stays with him and helps him through it. It is here the player learns of Tifa and Cloud's childhood and the events surrounding the burning of Tifa's hometown.
    Pic:
    Final Fantasy VII : Holy Tifa
    cool
    cool
    Citizen
    Citizen

Male
    Scorpio Dog
    Number of posts : 288
    Hobbies : sports, anime, manga, tv, internet, video games
    World Account : 2938000
    Registration date : 2008-03-25

Character sheet
    History:

Post by cool Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:26 am

Name: Cloud Strife

Town: Classified

Weapon: Sword

AVALANCHE /SOLDIER: Ex soldier

Bio:
    A self-proclaimed ex-SOLDIER-turned mercenary employed by AVALANCHE. Initially, Cloud is confused and conflicted with an occasionally arrogant attitude and a cool disposition, until a traumatic experience in the life stream helps him discover lost memories of his true self. He wears a purple/dark blue SOLDIER uniform and is distinguished by his glowing blue eyes (a sign of having been exposed to a large amount of mako). He has spiky blond hair. He wields an over-sized sword in combat.
    Pic:Final Fantasy VII : Holy Cloud_Strife_Wallpaper_by_raime9101
    ##waffles##
    ##waffles##
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Scorpio Horse
    Number of posts : 12
    World Account : 2861000
    Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by ##waffles## Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:01 am

Name: Vincent Valentine

Town: N/a

Weapon: Gun

Bio:

IS a dark, brooding, and sardonic man whose heart has been numbed by a tragic love. He loved Lucrecia Crescent, who saved him after he was shot by Hojo

Pic:
    Final Fantasy VII : Holy Docfmv043
    Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger
    Number of posts : 80
    Hobbies : Biking, skating, swimming, track, basketball, trecking
    Humor : I'm sweet, nice, have a good sence of humor. Funny when I put my mind to it and loyal to a flaut
    My Mood : Final Fantasy VII : Holy Ml7610
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2920000
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Sakura's_Hope Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:30 am

Name: Aerith Gainborough

Weapon: Staff

Bio:
    Ifalna, Aerith's biological mother and wife of Professor Gast, is sick and dying near the train station in the slums. How Ifalna is sick is not explained, but it is assumed as a result of Shinra experiments. Ifalna meets Elmyra Gainsborough and asks her to take care of Aerith, which she does. Flashbacks in Final Fantasy VII reveal that Ifalna was the last pure Cetra. Professor Gast, while originally hired by Shinra to interview Ifalna about her heritage, instead grew to love her and together they settled down in Icicle Village and cut contact with Shinra. Soon after Aerith was born, Shinra invaded Ifalna and Professor Gast's house, executed Professor Gast, and kidnapped Ifalna and Aerith. They held them as captive research subjects for 7 years. Ifalna, although weak, eventually managed to break free and deliver Aerith to Elmyra at the train station right before dying.

Pic:
    Final Fantasy VII : Holy 0510
    Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger
    Number of posts : 80
    Hobbies : Biking, skating, swimming, track, basketball, trecking
    Humor : I'm sweet, nice, have a good sence of humor. Funny when I put my mind to it and loyal to a flaut
    My Mood : Final Fantasy VII : Holy Ml7610
    Favorite Color : Pink

Post by Sakura's_Hope Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:38 am

Name: Yuffie Kisaragi

Town: Waital

Weapon: Giant shriken

AVALANCHE /SOLDIER: AVALANCHE

Bio:
    A self-proclaimed "Materia Hunter" who joins the party hoping to steal their Materia, with the intention of restoring her country, Wutai, to its former glory. Although a skillful ninja, Yuffie is prone to sea and air sickness and shows signs of kleptomania. She has grey eyes and black hair which is always tied back.

Pic:
    Final Fantasy VII : Holy Yuffie
    ~%Poseidon1100
    ~%Poseidon1100
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Gemini Monkey
    Number of posts : 34
    Hobbies : biking, running, fooball, write, help others
    Humor : I guess you can say iI'm pretty regular guy. Nothing really speacil about me.
    My Mood : Final Fantasy VII : Holy Ml9610

Post by ~%Poseidon1100 Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:46 am

Name: Barret Wallace

Town: unknown

Weapon: Handgun

Bio:
    Barret starts out as the leader of the paramilitary organization known as AVALANCHE. He is opposed to the use of Shinra’s mako technology, which he believes to be killing the planet. After the group disbands, Barret chooses to continue his mission to save the planet by joining with Cloud in the battle against Sephiroth. As the game proceeds, Barret maintains his hate for Shinra and what it is doing to the planet, but he also begins to regret his actions as the leader of AVALANCHE and mourns the loss of its members in Midgar. Following the defeat of Sephiroth, Barret travels the world aiming to rebuild the planet's infrastructure and find new power sources to replace Mako,
    Pic:
    Final Fantasy VII : Holy Barret
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat
    Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : running, play video games, sports
    Humor : Down to earth kinda guy
    My Mood : Final Fantasy VII : Holy Ml6410
    Favorite Color : Red

Post by Zangetsu Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:52 am

Name: Rufus Shinra

Town: Shrina

Weapon: Gun

Bio:
    Rufus is depicted as callous, cold-hearted and ruthless. His views on how Shinra should conduct its rule over the world — through fear and intimidation rather than money — were considered dangerous by his father, and great care was taken to prevent them from influencing the company's inner workings

Pic:
    Final Fantasy VII : Holy RufusShinra05
    $~Dents%
    $~Dents%
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Virgo Rooster
    Number of posts : 34
    World Account : 2920500
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by $~Dents% Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:59 am

Name: Cid HighWind

Weapon: Staff/Hook

Bio:
    He is thirty-two years old and the most uncouth of the protagonists, constantly swearing, losing his temper and chain-smoking cigarettes. Despite this rough appearance, he has a good heart. Shinra's airship maintenance crew considers him a legend and were easily convinced to mutiny in stealing the Highwind for him.

Pic:
    Final Fantasy VII : Holy Bcid3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:29 pm