Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Shrouded~Angel
~*2+Karma~*
Moonlight15
7 posters

Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress

Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat
    Number of posts : 175
    Hobbies : volleyball,skating
    My Mood : Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Ml6510
    World Account : 2922000
    Registration date : 2008-03-30

Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Empty Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress

Post by Moonlight15 Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:48 am

Sorrow's of Love

Plot Summary

Endless war, recurring battles & two rulers engaged in a never-ending crusade for a love that can never be. For centuries Yasha clan & Ashura clan have raged in an infinite struggle to obtain the coveted prize “The Moon castle.” The legend of both their lands stating that; “ Who shall ever gain control of the hovering castle in the sky. Would have any wish they desired granted.” Each generation, each heir, every King that rose to the throne was destined to become mortal enemies to their opposing clan.

King Ashura & King Yasha the last two remaining direct bloodlines to their thrones, confront one another, face-to-face, army-to-army each night the moon reaches it’s highest peek. These warriors would fight apon the grounds of the Moon Castle in hopes of presenting their Kings with the chosen prize. The rulers themselves who had some how magically not come to hate one another had only a single wish, a desire that could never be fulfilled as long as one of the two remained.

So they fought, each night, every month, through out the years. Until the day came that King Yasha became gravely ill and was slain on the battlefield by King Ashura. But even as the King saw her victory before her, some how the wish she desired was of no concept no more.

So as King Yasha lay dying on the ground, the beautiful King of the Ashura clan did the only thing left to her. She kneeled down beside the fallen king, held him in her arms & slid his blade through her heart. Silently as she began to die as well King Ashura made her wish. That in she & King Yasha’s next life pride would hold no bounds on their lives.

Characters Summaries

Name: King Yasha
    Weapon: Sword – Stars of the Moonlight
    Power: Darkness
    Background:
    King Yasha is the ruler of the Yasha Clan. He was raised from birth to hate that the Ashura clan. Though apon his first battle in his teenage year when he met the young princess from the enemy clan. The future king found he could not find and ounce of hatred for the young girl who would be the future king of the Ashura clan. In fact he relished in the time the spent together each night in battle. Apon his death the King had only wish as his soul made it’s way to the after life. That he and King Ashura could some how find one another in their next life.
    Pictures:

Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Pr0510

Name: King Ashura
    Weapon:Sword – Fury of the Phoenix
    Power: Fire
    Background:
    King Ashura is the last remaining ruler of the Ashura clan. As such she is charged as her accentors before her to defeat the Yasha Clan and claim the castle in the name of her ancestor. She first met King Yasha as teenager training under her master in one of the many battles her father had allowed her participate in. Although she knew she was to hate the young the prince. The princess some how could not find away to hate the young man who would become king. Later on in the years when she would be crowned, Ashura soon realized the full extinct to her feeling for Yasha. Although she never acted apon these feelings, the young king always regretted her actions.
    Picture:
    Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Hw2910

Name: Yasha Kaijuno
    Weapon:[/i] Sword – Stars of the Moonlight
    Background:
    Yasha is typical normal teenager boy, well liked by his peers, completely engrossed into sports and studies. He rarely has time for girls with all the train he has to do. Apart of the kendo and track team Yasha tries as much as possible to keep his schedule well oiled machine of smoothness. With all that going on his life you would think it would drive him crazy to know that he has the power to control the darkness around him. But surprising to say the young reincarnated King hardly even gives it a thought as he just considers it another one apart of his training he must do with his grandfather at the shrine.
    Picture:
    Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Pr2310

Name: Ashura Sato
    Weapon: Sword – Fury of the Phoenix
    Power: Fire
    Background:
    Ashura is a normal teenager attending a high school, tons of friends and mostly the life of the party. She enjoys having fun, living on the wild side. Her personal feud with Yasha doesn’t even seem to put her in a bad mood. Not that it seeing as she secretly has a crush on him and has for some time. All things a side Ashura deals pretty well with all the drama especially since she has to keep her power to control fire a closely guarded secret. Not that she has any idea Yasha has power similar to her own or the same of her.
    Picture:
    Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Hc2710
    ~*2+Karma~*
    ~*2+Karma~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Capricorn Buffalo
    Number of posts : 58
    Hobbies : I like to voulenteer work, old movies, skating, hockey,track and music
    Humor : I'm collect type of person who likes to keep herself around people. I nice as long as other are nice
    My Mood : Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Ml8710
    Favorite Color : Yellow
    World Account : 2906500
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
    Spieces: Mermaid
    History:

Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Empty Re: Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress

Post by ~*2+Karma~* Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:33 am

I don't wana play the kings or queen or there counter parts ummmmm can I make Mini Moon please.
    Shrouded~Angel
    Shrouded~Angel
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Leo Dragon
    Number of posts : 33
    Hobbies : Tattos, music, painting, eatting junk food and being around animals
    Humor : Cmpilcated girl who likes to stick to herself really. I have friends but hate to hang out
    My Mood : Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Ml7310
    Favorite Color : Orange
    World Account : 2906000

Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Empty Re: Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress

Post by Shrouded~Angel Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:11 am

What's an Mini Moon Karma?
    I'll play as Ashura if you like Moonlight.
    Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat

Post by Moonlight15 Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:42 am

That's my nickname 2 K calls me Angel & yes I would really be happy if you played Ashura.

Name: Destiny & Fate
    Weapon:Unknown
    Power:
    Destiny molds every living being future in the palm of her hands, while fate molds their outcome in her own.
    Appearance1:

Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Xp1910

Fate on the left / Destiny on the right
    Appearance2:

The Goddess Fate
    Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Xp2010

The Goddess Destiny

Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Xp2210

Personality:

Fate: Calm, upbeat, relaxing, hopeful, gracious, supreme radiance, kind & loving to all creatures
    Destiny: Rude, Quiet, Strong willed, Vengeful, Mean at times, Cunning, Loves anything that benefits her

Background:

Born to the Greek Gods Zeus & Hera, Destiny & Fate were born as the Goddess who would mold the past, present & future of mankind. Know to the all that worshiped them as two halves of the same whole, sharing a bond deeper than that of ordinary siblings, or otherwise shown as fierce rivals. The two Goddess are Zueses strongest female deities in the heavens. Doted on by their mother & father both girls are spoiled but still down to earth. Fate the kind & understanding one, while her elder sister Destiny is more of th tyrant (much to her fathers delight) & forceful one of the two. Such as their personalites both sister have a different out look on what should the two rencarnated kings future should hold. Fate believeing the two should be together while her power should her it was not meant to be. Destiny believing they should never have even met, while her own power showing her that their love was so ment to be would do anyhting to keep two apart.

Extra Details:

They share a mirror that shows them whatever there heart desires, which they received as a shared gift from their father.
    thenornsun
    thenornsun
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Gemini Monkey
    Number of posts : 30
    Hobbies : I like to play sports, hang out, go to school when it fits me and have a little fun when I can.
    Humor : I'm ordinary type gir. Nothing speacial about me, I get mad, sad, happy, excited just like the rest.
    My Mood : Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Ml7410
    Favorite Color : Green
    World Account : 2852500
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by thenornsun Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:57 am

Name: Rhea Heartilly
    Weapon: Spear – Tranquil heart / Bow & Arrow – Archery
    Power: Air
    Appearance1:
    Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Mj4210
    Appearance2:
    Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Mj7310
    Personality:
    Rhea is charming, sweet, kind, loyal to the end, quiet by nature, very down to earth, fun, loving & strong
    Background:
    In her past life Rhea was the chief General King Ashura’s army. Rhea served as the king’s top advisor in the court. Fiercely loyal Rhea could spot a traitor from a mile away. Known in the land of Shura as the Lady of Death. The young general could cut down her enemies with a single blow. Apon the day of her King’s death, Rhea refused to heed her king’s orders & stay with Ashura until the bitter end. In the present Rhea is just another normal teenager attending school. She is best friends with Ashura & a straight A student, leader of the track team. Rhea is a natural leader and even though she can control the air around her. She manages to live a pretty much normal life.
    Extra Details:
    Enjoys Archery
    Hanging out with friends
    Swimming
    Training
    Hates the strange dreams she has but never let anyone know it bothers her
    ~Momo~%
    ~Momo~%
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Scorpio Goat
    Number of posts : 40
    Hobbies : Fishing, skateborading, photography and hunting
    Humor : I'm a can do type of person. Who dosen't like to left behind. I love to do extreme things.
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2906500

Post by ~Momo~% Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:28 am

Name: Princess Kisa/ Kisa Kaijuno
    Past Age: 15
    Present Age: 16
    Weapon: Bow & Arrow
    Power: Ice
    Appearance1:
    Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Mj9410
    Appearance2:
    Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Dc0610
    Personality:
    Generous, kind, nice, heartfelt, always kind, sweet, strong sense of justice
    Background:
    Kisa is the younger sister of King Yasha. Daughter to the previous king doted on by her bother. Kisa feels the same way her brother feels about the enemy clan. Although she thinks the whole thing about the castle ridiculous, the princess fully supports her brother in his crusade. On the day of the last battle, Kisa was nearly torn in two when the new that her brother has perished on the summit of the moon castle. The princess forever more lived her life promising she would find away to bring her brother happiness. In the present time Kisa is pretty normal teenager. She attends high school with her older brother Yasha. She generally nice to everyone she meets & a top rate student
    Extra Details:
    None
    Ichigos#1fan
    Ichigos#1fan
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Pisces Monkey
    Number of posts : 178
    Hobbies : Skating, biking, swimming,
    Humor : Happy, chipper, cute, nice, moody, all of the above
    World Account : 2926500
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by Ichigos#1fan Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:15 am

I'll join but will post my profile later.
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat
    Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : running, play video games, sports
    Humor : Down to earth kinda guy
    My Mood : Sorrow's of Love - Names a work in progress Ml6410
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2926500
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by Zangetsu Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:17 am

I'll play Yasha if you want Moon.
    Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat

Post by Moonlight15 Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:25 am

You will? Oh thank you big brother! Your the best! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:42 pm