Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redskin's Lose

~*2+Karma~*
    ~*2+Karma~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Capricorn Buffalo
    Number of posts : 58
    Hobbies : I like to voulenteer work, old movies, skating, hockey,track and music
    Humor : I'm collect type of person who likes to keep herself around people. I nice as long as other are nice
    My Mood : Redskin's Lose Ml8710
    Favorite Color : Yellow
    World Account : 2906500
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
    Spieces: Mermaid
    History:

Redskin's Lose Empty Redskin's Lose

Post by ~*2+Karma~* Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:04 am

They fumbled at their own 4-yard line on their second play from scrimmage. They were going nowhere until a fluke turnover flipped the momentum. They blew a nine-point lead in the fourth quarter. They set themselves up for a gimme field goal to win the game, then committed a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

But this is the start of the Jim Haslett era, so maybe the ball is finally going to bounce the Rams' way. The defense forced the Washington Redskins offense into its first three turnovers of the season, and Josh Brown kicked a 49-yard field goal on the last play Sunday to give the two-touchdown underdogs a 19-17 victory.

"I'm kind of, like, blank. I don't know if I want to cry or laugh," Rams linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa said. "A lot of emotions hit me at once. It's different, but a good different."

A lot of emotions? Darn right. There was plenty of the bizarre in a game that ended the franchise's eight-game losing streak over two seasons and helped put Scott Linehan, fired two weeks ago before the bye, firmly in the rearview mirror.

The Redskins, guilty of playing down to the opposition after two big NFC East road wins, appeared set to win their fifth straight game when Clinton Portis' 2-yard run with 3:47 left gave Washington a 17-16 lead. St. Louis, however, had enough time to mount a comeback. Reinstalled starter Marc Bulger hit Donnie Avery down the right sideline for a 43-yard gain on third-and-13 to move into field-goal territory......

Read more on the URL:
    Rams end skid, upset Redskins on 49-yard FG