The Latest: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

thenornsun
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Gemini Monkey
    Number of posts : 30
    Hobbies : I like to play sports, hang out, go to school when it fits me and have a little fun when I can.
    Humor : I'm ordinary type gir. Nothing speacial about me, I get mad, sad, happy, excited just like the rest.
    My Mood :
    Favorite Color : Green
    World Account : 1857000
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

The Latest: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Post by thenornsun on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:24 am

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is an upcoming science fiction film due for release on June 26, 2009. It is the sequel to 2007's Transformers, which was the first live action Transformers film. Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg return respectively as director and executive producer, while Shia LaBeouf reprises the role of Sam Witwicky, the human caught in the war between Autobots and Decepticons. Shooting began in May 2008.

Bay desired to give the sequel a bigger budget for a global scale and better characterization for a larger cast of robots. The main hurdle in getting the film produced was overcoming the 20072008 Writers Guild of America strike, as well as possible strikes by the Directors Guild of America and the Screen Actors Guild. Bay met his shooting date with the help of previsualization and a scriptment by his writers Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, and series newcomer Ehren Kruger.
    Rose_Quartz
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Tiger
    Number of posts : 15
    Hobbies : Basket, Track, Music, Reading, Writing, Anime, Hanging Out, School,
    Humor : I am my own person
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 1857000
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

Re: The Latest: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Post by Rose_Quartz on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:24 am

I hope this movie won't be a bust in the end. The first one was great I loved it buut you know how directors are they mansge to ruin movies before they even begin.
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat
    Number of posts : 175
    Hobbies : volleyball,skating
    My Mood :
    World Account : 1926500
    Registration date : 2008-03-30

Post by Moonlight15 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am

I kinda glad they are doing another movie. when they left on the end of the first I was kind of unsatisfied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:10 am