Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rosario+Vampire

Common/Republic
    Common/Republic
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Tiger
    Number of posts : 14
    Hobbies : Games. Sports, anything that looks fun.
    Humor : Don't really have one.
    My Mood : Rosario+Vampire Ml9610
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2873250
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Rosario+Vampire Empty Rosario+Vampire

Post by Common/Republic Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:13 am

Having flunked all of his high school entracnce exams,Tsukune Aono's parents enroll him in the only school that would accept him, Yokai Academy. Within minutes of his arrival, Tsukune (literally) runs into Moka Akashiya, who greets him by biting his neck. Moka's a vampire, and she develops an immediate crush on Tsukune, who has given her her first taste of boy blood. now with the hottest girl in school following him around everywhere, Tsukune starts attracting attention. This casues him no end of problems as he will find himself in even more trouble if his other classmates discover that's he's really human. Complicating matters even more. Moka ha a super-powerful and considerably less friendly second personality within her that is revealed itself when she removes her crucifix charm. This is one twisted vampire love story but it's great.
    Rose_Quartz
    Rose_Quartz
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Tiger
    Number of posts : 15
    Hobbies : Basket, Track, Music, Reading, Writing, Anime, Hanging Out, School,
    Humor : I am my own person
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2852500
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

Rosario+Vampire Empty Re: Rosario+Vampire

Post by Rose_Quartz Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:19 am

I've started reading it. It's pretty good. I recommend it to other manga lovers

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:11 pm