Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Claymore (manga)

Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat
    Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : running, play video games, sports
    Humor : Down to earth kinda guy
    My Mood : Claymore (manga) Ml6410
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2926500
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Claymore (manga) Empty Claymore (manga)

Post by Zangetsu Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:11 am

The story of Claymore follows the adventures of the Claymore warrior Clare. The plot follows her as she fights Yoma and struggles to hold on to her humanity. Starting in the 3rd volume, there is a flashback to her childhood on how she was 'adopted' by the Claymore Teresa. After Teresa rebels against the organization and is subsequently killed, Clare volunteers to become a Claymore using Teresa's flesh in order to take revenge on the Awakened who killed her. With determination and her human friend Raki by her side, Clare overcomes her low demonic power by honing the skills she inherited from Teresa, and other Claymores. As the series progresses, she becomes stronger and a better fighter, gradually earning the respect of strong allies and coming in conflict with the shadowy organization, the top Claymores who support them, and many powerful Awakened Beings.
    China^^Smog
    China^^Smog
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Cancer Pig
    Number of posts : 36
    Hobbies : Reading, Riding, biking, baseball, games,
    Humor : N/A
    My Mood : Claymore (manga) Ml7510
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2864500
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

Claymore (manga) Empty Re: Claymore (manga)

Post by China^^Smog Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:56 am

It's ok but not the best I've read. Though I curious how the anime would turn out.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:27 am