Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Twilight (novel)

**Sai**
    **Sai**
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Virgo Monkey
    Number of posts : 13
    Hobbies : Hang out and have fun/no job
    World Account : 2922000
    Registration date : 2008-03-29

Twilight (novel) Empty Twilight (novel)

Post by **Sai** Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:25 am

Plot summary

Isabella "Bella" Swan, chooses to move from sunny Phoenix, Arizona to rainy Forks, Washington to live with her father, Charlie. She chooses to do this so that her mother, Renée, can travel with her new husband, Phil Dwyer, who is a minor league baseball star. Even though Bella never had many friends in Phoenix, she attracts much attention at her new school in Forks, and is quickly befriended by several students. Much to her dismay, several boys in the school compete for shy Bella's attention.

When Bella sits next to Edward Cullen in biology class on her first day of school, Edward seems utterly repulsed; he sat as far away from her as possible, even attempting to change his schedule to avoid her, which leaves Bella completely puzzled about his attitude towards her. Shortly after he disappears for a while, Edward begins to talk to Bella, having seemingly forgotten their unfriendly first encounter. One day, Bella looks at Edward, who is far away, in the parking lot. Oblivious to her, a student (Tyler Crowley) had lost control of his vehicle, and it was rapidly progressing in her direction. Bella realizes this at the last moment, thinking she is dead. However, Edward appears and stops the oncoming car completely with one hand, leaving a dent, and shocking Bella with his speed and strength.

After tricking a family friend, Jacob Black of the Quileute tribe, into telling her the local tribal legends, Bella concludes that Edward and his family are vampires. Although she was inexplicably attracted to him even when she thought Edward drank human blood, she is much relieved to learn that the Cullens choose to abstain from drinking human blood, and drink animal blood instead. Over time, Edward and Bella fall in love. Their foremost problem is that to Edward, Bella's scent is a hundred times more potent than any other human's, making Edward struggle to resist his desire to kill her. However, despite this they manage to stay together safely for a time.

The seemingly perfect state of their relationship is thrown into chaos when another vampire coven sweeps into Forks and James, a tracker vampire, decides that he wants to hunt Bella for sport. The Cullens plan to distract the tracker by splitting up Bella and Edward, and Bella is sent to hide in a hotel in Phoenix. Bella then gets a phone call from James in which he says that he has her mother, and Bella is forced to give herself up to James at her old dance studio. Upon meeting him Bella discovers her mother wasn't at the dance studio and was safe all along. James bites Bella, but Edward, along with the rest of the Cullen family, rescue Bella before James can kill her. Edward saves her from further attack and kill James.

Once returning to Forks, she goes to the prom with Edward, where she expresses her desire to become a vampire, which Edward refuses to let happen.
    Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger
    Number of posts : 80
    Hobbies : Biking, skating, swimming, track, basketball, trecking
    Humor : I'm sweet, nice, have a good sence of humor. Funny when I put my mind to it and loyal to a flaut
    My Mood : Twilight (novel) Ml7610
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2906000
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Twilight (novel) Empty Re: Twilight (novel)

Post by Sakura's_Hope Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:46 am

I read this. I think there about to make it into a movie.
    ~*Siren*~
    ~*Siren*~
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Cancer Tiger
    Number of posts : 68
    Hobbies : music, swimming, fighting
    Humor : I'm spuncky tight fist girl who gets into lot of trouble.
    World Account : 2924500
    Registration date : 2008-03-25

Post by ~*Siren*~ Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:54 am

Yeah I heared about that it's suspose to be out like october or something or another.
    Painted_Lady
    Painted_Lady
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Aries Dog
    Number of posts : 4
    My Mood : Twilight (novel) Ml9310
    Favorite Color : Yellow
    World Account : 2815000
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Post by Painted_Lady Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:21 am

I read the first book. My opinon it was ok but not good enough for this much buzz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content