Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dirty Pair Flash: Mission 1

~Momo~%
    ~Momo~%
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Scorpio Goat
    Number of posts : 40
    Hobbies : Fishing, skateborading, photography and hunting
    Humor : I'm a can do type of person. Who dosen't like to left behind. I love to do extreme things.
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2906000
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Dirty Pair Flash: Mission 1 Empty Dirty Pair Flash: Mission 1

Post by ~Momo~% Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:22 am

The Beginning

Kei sat down drinking a glass of saki at a down town bar. Her gun lay safely hosltered on her hip. It was a quiet night. Nothing seem out of the ordinary. Everything was simple just the ways he liked it.
    ~*2+Karma~*
    ~*2+Karma~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Capricorn Buffalo
    Number of posts : 58
    Hobbies : I like to voulenteer work, old movies, skating, hockey,track and music
    Humor : I'm collect type of person who likes to keep herself around people. I nice as long as other are nice
    My Mood : Dirty Pair Flash: Mission 1 Ml8710
    Favorite Color : Yellow

Character sheet
    Spieces: Mermaid
    History:

Dirty Pair Flash: Mission 1 Empty Re: Dirty Pair Flash: Mission 1

Post by ~*2+Karma~* Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:29 am

Yuri stared at herself in the mirrior of her apartment. She was in bit of hurry since she was late meet her boyfriend at the mall for a late night movie. But try as she might. Yuri could not bring here self to settle on a outfit to wear. " Cute or Sexy flirt?" She stood in front of the mirrior deceiding on the outfit she should. " Its so hard!" She whined throwing heself on the bed in a sad attempt to block out the world.
    ~Momo~%
    ~Momo~%
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Scorpio Goat
    Humor : I'm a can do type of person. Who dosen't like to left behind. I love to do extreme things.

Post by ~Momo~% Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:21 pm

Kei placed her glass down motioning for the bartender to refill it with another round of Saki. She watched as the smooth drink filled the little glass ever so slowly. To Kei this was the life. Shooting down scum, beating the crap out assasin's and a shot of Saki. Life was grand.
    ~*2+Karma~*
    ~*2+Karma~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Capricorn Buffalo
    Hobbies : I like to voulenteer work, old movies, skating, hockey,track and music
    Humor : I'm collect type of person who likes to keep herself around people. I nice as long as other are nice

Character sheet
    History:

Post by ~*2+Karma~* Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:02 am

So it had taken four changes, six shoe chioces, constant make fixes but Yuri had finally made it to the mall. It didn't matter that she had been a little late. Yuri was sure once Kenji saw her all would be forgiven. " Kenji!" She yelled race into his arms.

"Your late Yuri. We almost missed the movie." He scolded.

"Sorry Ken. I had a little technical trouble at home." She smiled apologeticly.

"You mean you had a wardrobe crisis again and I'm guess you were freaking out as usual." He looked down at her with a knowing smile.

"What makes you think that?" She gave Kenji a flirty smile knowing she was forgiven.

"Your to much of an open book not to know what goes on in that head of yours Yuri." He laughed apon seeing pout playfully. " Come on Yuri lets go."

"Where? I thought the movie had already started." She bilinked curiously.

"I know this bar down town. We can grab a table and relax." He grabbed her hand to reasure her.

"Ok cowboy lead the way." She laughed as headed to the exit of the mall.
    ~Momo~%
    ~Momo~%
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Scorpio Goat

Post by ~Momo~% Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:27 am

Kei had just finished another shot of saki. When a noisey couple entered the bar. Looking over her shoulder she spoted the cosy little two some. They seem cute enough together and very much into each other. " What people do to no be alone." She glupped down another glass of saki placing it down in front of the bartender once more.
    ~*2+Karma~*
    ~*2+Karma~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Capricorn Buffalo

Character sheet
    History:

Post by ~*2+Karma~* Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 am

Yuri sat across Kenji smiling. He was telling her some story about her day but she was barely listening. Her mind was a little preocupied by the sinter character in the corner of the bar. Even through reflection of her water she could tell that the little spy was a male. He body language reeked of arogance. " Well the next thing you..." She smiled at Kenji tentively trying to pull of th best look of a young girl in love. But the piercing glare of her male observent kept throwing Yuri off her game.
    ~Momo~%
    ~Momo~%
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Scorpio Goat

Post by ~Momo~% Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:39 am

Kei watched the man in the corner. He looked a little suspious but nothing serious. No if Kei had to bet he was just some lonely old man trying to get a good time. Still she didn't like the way he was looking at that girl with her boyfriend. Turning around in the seat Kei deceide she would watch how the scene unfolded.
    ~*2+Karma~*
    ~*2+Karma~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Capricorn Buffalo

Character sheet
    History:

Post by ~*2+Karma~* Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:38 am

" You ready to go?" Yuri nodded responding to his question. They had discussed about going to a new club that stay opened untill midnight. Since Yuri was definetly tired of the bar scene. Espically the old man that had been eyeing them for the past hour. She readly agreed to go when Kenji had offered to go there for a little repass of amusement. " Yeah I ready Kenji let's go. She smiled as he grabbed his hand. They were nearly out of the door when the old man step in front of them with a usual badge. " Kenji Unohana your under arrest."
    ~Momo~%
    ~Momo~%
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Scorpio Goat

Post by ~Momo~% Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:48 am

Kei took another sip of her drink as she watched the scene unfold. The old man had looked suspicous. But to think that he was a cop was even more. Kei could harld believe her luck to be able to witness a arrest of a crimanal. " This is about to get interesting." She smiled. " I just know it."
    ~*2+Karma~*
    ~*2+Karma~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Capricorn Buffalo

Character sheet
    History:

Post by ~*2+Karma~* Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:08 pm

Yuri looked at the shining golden badge that the old man held in his hand. This was definitely a mistake. There was no way Kenji was criminal. Not her sweet loveable, caring boyfriend. “ What exactly is the crime Kenji has committed?” Yuri stood in front of Kenji glaring dagger into the old mans skull.

Kuro Nagumo one galactic police finest detectives could hardly believe his luck in finding the Santo organization top agent Kenji Unohana. For nearly six years now Nagumo had been track this menacing assailant. Each time he had come close Unohana. Some how some way his target had manage to escape him. “ Trust me lady. You don’t want to know the crimes your boyfriend has committed.” He replied stepping forward in attempt to grab Kenji. “ I don’t think so Nagumo.” Kenji smiled as he pulled out a gun. Pointing it at Yuri’s head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm